I picked out 4 simple monochromatic patterns, 2 green and 2 yellow.
Glued them to the front of the canvas using just school glue and a foam brush.
Added picture wire to the back.
Took a few pictures of my assistant for this project.
Measured the wall to find the halfway point.
And hung them on the wall.
It did take some adjusting to get them to look like they are in a straight line. I would really recommend those 3M command strips that are like plastic velcro and are specifically for hanging pictures!
Now, I don't intend for this to be their forever placement on the wall. I was thinking on one of the smaller side walls. But... I figured that if I had put these on the side walls first, it would look awkward that there was just an enormous blank span of wall that happens to be the focal point of the room. I'm sure you agree... :)
Not bad for less than $30!
(and yes... if you look closely... you can see the remains of Max's painting project on the table!)
(I realize that the lighting and my photography skills are not all that great. BUT if I wait until the lighting is perfect or until I figure out how to use this camera of mine, I'd never post anything!)