Before I start planning my next painting project (hint... kitchen), I decided to make a quick collage of the colors that I already have.
1. Olympic Sea Sprite - master bedroom
2. Valspar Dark Kettle Black - bed color, also have a lot of black furniture
3. Valspar Mercer Blue (Eddie Bauer collection) - upstairs bath, dining room
4. Valspar Sharkfin - accent wall in living room
5. Benjamin Moore Thundercloud Grey - living room, stairwell, and upstairs hallway
The color not pictured is my white... Valspar Ultra White (I think that's what it's called...Anyway... it's the white you'd get if you grabbed a can of paint off of the shelf)
My kitchen will be painted some type of gray... but I'm going to try to get my lighting situation in there worked out before I paint the walls.
There are other colors painted on the walls, but they were here when we moved in and most of it is like a light yellowy beige color.